Īsāk sakot - čaļi iekš LHV laikam tā rūpīgāk ir padiskutējuši par iespējām un sapratuši, ka neko atsevišķi piedāvāt nevar
Īsāk sakot - standarta kārtība. Visi dokumenti sūtāmi uz email@example.com
1) atbilstoši jāaizpilda pieteikuma anketu un jāaizsūta aizpildītu anketu fiziskām personām vai juridiskām personām, pievienojot pases kopiju (abos gadījumos);
2) juridiskām personām vēl papildu prasības (būs diemžēl angliski):
"provide us with the following documents about the company:
- A Certificate of Incorporation
- A document certifying ownership (if possible, then an extract from official register with official confirmation)
- Articles of Organization (or other document giving information about the company`s management, field of activity, share capital)
- An authorized Signatories List (in case this information does not contain in other documents required).
All the documents about the company must be original documents and translated into English (the translation must be done by a certified translator, or the translator’s signature must be notarized). All of the documents listed above should be not more than six months old."
Un te vispārīga informācija:
"If you would like to apply for an account opening we kindly ask to send required documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we have your application and additional documents required, the opening of an account is decided on committee. This usually takes 7–10 working days. We will look through the application and then inform you about our decision. Once your application has been approved we need to meet you for identification and signing all the necessary documents as we can't offer account opening on a remote basis. We do not have any representatives in other countries so we ask customers to visit out offices in Tallinn or Tartu to sign the applications. If you have applied for an account opening remotely and your application gets an approval it is neccessary to visit our client office in Estonia only once."